A scant 12 months ago, we welcomed 41 eager new students to the CC+PR program. They all planned to enter the field of Public Relations and Corporate Communications.
A recent survey of these same students reveals many are working “in the biz” as a direct result of taking this program.
Where are they? Our latest report shows students working fulltime, and on contract , for these exciting Toronto-based organizations:
- Hill and Knowlton Public Relations
- Fleishman Hillard Public Relations
- Environics Communications
- Fastlife International
- Markham Stouffville Hospital
- Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership Corporation
- St. Elizabeth Health Care
- the Linden School
- RBC Insurance
- Hillel of Greater Toronto
And, our January students are completing their eight-week Field Placement internships with these varied organizations:
- Ontario Dental Association
- Alzeimer’s Society of Ontario
- Christian Children’s Fund Canada
- St. John’s Rehabilitation
- iStudio Canada
- Arthritis Society
- Siren Communications
- Industry Canada
- ALS Society
- Town of Richmond Hill
Students joining us this September 2 can look forward to similar doors opening for them.
All it takes is talent, commitment, hard work and taking advantage of all this program has to offer.